While Facepunch has left early access and patches will be reduced to once per month (on 1st Thursday of each month) they are still making changes to the code in preparation for that patch so we can know what they have upcoming! So, Bumfuzzlers, let’s take a look at some of the things they’re working on! Keep in mind I can’t promise all these items will be in the next patch, but they are currently working on them.
- Spotlights will now require Building Privileges
- Bandages and syringes have info panels
- Repair benches no longer require wood to build
- Repairing now costs 20% of items full cost instead of 50%
- New graphic setting for world reflections improves look
- Chinook Airdrop Event is in the works
- AI Improvements, how they interact and where they spawn
- New bushes added, willow and spice color variances
- Chainsaw fully textured and animated to be added
- No-Recoil scripts are officially declared cheats. You’ve been warned!
All in all, it appears they are continuing work on the game and are prepared to make some pretty epic additions like the Chinook event and the Chainsaw! It’s going to be awesome to find someone with a wood base and cut down their door like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! 🙂
Well, Bumfuzzlers, enjoy! I’ll update weekly about how their work goes! Have fun!