HEADS UP! THERE’S AN UNSCHEDULED WIPE THIS THURSDAY AND I HAVE NO CHOICE! Facepunch is forcing it! Blueprints too! I may either wipe again the following week to get back on the wipe schedule or wait to wipe until March 1st and have a 3 week cycle. I’m thinking I’ll go with the former. Anyways, there’s that, and a few server changes for you Bumfuzzlers! Please see the information below!
Stockings, presents and Christmas Trees are awesome, but I’m thinking they may spawn a little too much and give a little too much. I want to ensure players get out there, gather and explore, but also have the balance of events like the Christmas presents. I’ve made a couple changes that I’m sure will evolve.
- Max number of presents to spawn changed from 4 to 2
- Large present items changed from 2 to 1
- Medium present items remains at 2
- Small present items changed from 2 to 4
- Refill timer and event timer changed from 1 to 2 hours to 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- Presents will now spawn under a fully decorated Christmas tree
Hopefully this still gives goodies, but it doesn’t allow players to sit back and rely on them too much.
RustNet is a new central system that allows you to control Security Cameras, Remote Turrets and Automated Search Lights that was rolled out last week. It’s such an awesome addition that is available to all players regardless of their loyalty levels. However, I have made a few changes to give higher loyalty levels more abilities within it.
- All players will be able to use 2 search lights, 2 remote turrets and 2 security cameras with RustNET
- Veteran loyalty players will be able to use 4 search lights, 4 remote turrets and 4 security cameras with RustNET
- Allegiance loyalty players will be able to use 8 search lights, 8 remote turrets and 8 security cameras with RustNET
- VIP loyalty players will be able to use 12 search lights, 12 remote turrets and 12 security cameras with RustNET
Also, for all players, you can now give your cameras names by typing /sc name. This should hopefully make it easier when switching to the different cameras. I’ve asked the plugin author to consider adding this feature for turrets and also search lights.
Note that you can create RustNET items within 50 meters of the terminal, however, you do need cupboard access.
As it’s February, and Valentine’s Day is impending, the Boss of Hearts – two mighty armored ladies in the north stand surrounded by their Heart Crew, are hoping you’ll be their Valentine! I warn you, it’s not easy to win their love, but if you can, you’ll be rewarded at the Heart House with a new kit packing some mighty Skin Perks – and maybe even some chocolate, berries and other seductively loving treats! May you live happily ever after!
Please provide me with any feedback you have Bumfuzzlers and keep having fun!