Thanks to feedback from you Bumfuzzlers, I’ve made a couple of updates to the servers which should hopefully make things purr a bit better.
I noticed that several new items were added to the game that I didn’t account for in the stacking plugin settings. Now I have. The following items now stack up to 256.
Additionally, I had most items stacked at 200 (except for weapons which are not stacked). This seems to be fairly good. Most items didn’t originally stack at all and ammo was stacked at either 64 or 128. Now I’ve bumped everything up to 256.
Additionally, I’ve changed two items:
- Crude Oil was originally stackable to 500, now it’s 100,000
- Scrap was originally stackable to 1,000, now it’s 100,000
These changes were made for Bumfuzzler Modtopia and Bumfuzzler Vanillatopia. Thanks to Orion for his feedback about this!
With blueprints being unlocked for everyone on Bumfuzzler Vanillatopia by default, I turned off having them spawn in the loot. This way, it’ll make way for some other items instead. It’s like a loot boost because there will always be another usable item in the loot instead of a blueprint.
Helicopter Refuel Event
It appears the Helicopter Refuel event creates a bit of an issue at the Launch Site as it spawns NPCs which are very difficult to kill on top of that main building due to space. Because of this, I’ve decided to remove the Launch Site as one of the refueling options. Now the helicopter will only land to refuel at the Airfield, Powerplant and Harbors. Hopefully this eliminates the issues of NPCs bunching up together as those monuments are more wide open.
I’ve made a couple tweaks to the airdrop thanks to some feedback from WRecKLeSS, but I’ll be looking for feedback to see if they need more adjusting.
- I finally found where the Pump Jack was spawning. That worthless item is now gone from the loot tables
- Airdrops now drop between 4 and 8 items instead of 6 and 8 making it slightly more dynamic. You could get 4 items, you could get 8.
- I removed several low value items from airdrops to make the loot slightly better
Night Gather Rates
More feedback from WRecKLeSS proved valuable as it appeared the night bonus wasn’t working as expected. I took a look at it and realized I needed to do it in a completely different way with a different modification.
NOTE: These rates are fixed, but due to Zlevels, your rates will rise. For instance, 125% of Zlevel 10 in Wood is of course not the same as 125% of Zlevel 20 in Wood. Take notice of the Quarry boosting.
I’ve adjusted the multipliers as follows:
- Day Rate Quarry Multiplier: 250%
- Day Rate Pickup Multiplier: 100%
- Day Rate Resource Multiplier: 100%
- Day Rate Resource Bonus Multiplier: 100%
- Day Rate Resource High Quality Metal Multiplier: 100%
- Day Rate Crop Gather Multiplier: 100%
- Night Rate Quarry Multiplier: 500%
- Night Rate Pickup Multiplier: 125%
- Night Rate Resource Multiplier: 125%
- Night Rate Resource Bonus Multiplier: 125%
- Night Rate Resource High Quality Metal Multiplier: 125%
- Night Rate Crop Gather Multiplier: 125%
I’ll keep adjusting multipliers as I receive feedback. Hopefully this should increase the desire to let the sun go down.
Please continue to give me feedback. I’ll continue to try my best at keeping the server running as goodliest as possible! Viva la Bumfuzzlers! 🙂