Howdy Bumfuzzlers! It’s Thursday which means patch! It’s the second week of the month which means wipe! (Don’t worry, I didn’t wipe the blueprints. I’ll do that on the first wipe of the month only) So what goodies do we have this week?
It appears we now have a BBQ which acts like a large campfire for now and new player faces. There’s been some changes to workbench tiers and also admins have hair? 🙂 Oooh, I must mess with this when I have time!
As always you can find the updates below with the ones I feel are most important to know about, highlighted!
Devblog 182 October 19 2017
- NEW Added BBQ deployable
- NEW Added network encryption (currently disabled)
- NEW Added hair items (admin only)
- UPDATED Player’s foot now uses IK to align to surfaces properly.
- UPDATED Optimization. Reduced resolution of dozens of environment textures
- UPDATED Updated player models
- UPDATED Updated player preview
- UPDATED Item description updates and fixes
- UPDATED Bear rug, Rug and Table can no longer be picked up when building blocked
- UPDATED Bear rug, Rug and Table requires hammer to be picked up
- UPDATED vm hatchet update
- UPDATED Disabled server backups by default (add +backup startup parameter to enable)
- UPDATED Python requires tier 2 workbench
- UPDATED LR300 fire rate increased 10%
- UPDATED Reduced water reflection gaps
- UPDATED Reduced shadow from weapons carried on the back onto view model
- UPDATED Ladder hatch requires tier 2 workbench ( green crate spawn)
- UPDATED Updated EAC SDK
- FIXED Hapis Island exploit fixes
- FIXED Two sided hanging sign & landscape picture frame unlocked if player has Steam item
- FIXED vm bow aiming issues
- FIXED vm weapon attachments now positioned correctly
- FIXED Fixed some skins not unlocking parent items (boonie/bandana/cap)
- FIXED Fixed water reflection related shader errors on OSX and Linux
- FIXED Fixed shadow cascades sometimes ignored when switching quality