We’ve got a couple of awesome updates for you Bumfuzzlers! Let’s get to it!
From time to time, a low flying cargo plane will spawn. If you can hit it with a rocket launcher, it will crash into the ground and reward you with lots of goodies! If you hit it with 3 rockets it will explode in the air! I warn you though, it’s not as easy as it seems!
Check out this video demonstration on how it looks!
I’ve greatly expanded the Skin Perks by adding 50+ weapons Perks falling under 3 different tiers!
During the last wipe, I made my first go at Skin Perks and you Bumfuzzlers seem to love it so I’ve expanded it in a big way. For those of you unaware, a Skin Perk is an item with a distinct skin that has special abilities such as:
- Damage Animal: Increased ability to damage animals
- Damage Building: Increased ability to damage buildings
- Damage Entity: Increased ability to damage items such as Bradley and Helicopter
- Damage Player: Increased ability to damage players
- Dodge: Chance to avoid damage from players, animals, Bradley and Helicopter
- Gather: Increased ability to gather more resources with tools
- Repair: Decreased resources required to repair buildings
- Upgrade: Decreased resources required to upgrade buildings
There are 3 tiers of Skin Perks:
- Super Rare items spawn around 4% of the time.
- Damage Animals, Players, Buildings & Entities: 2x damage
- Dodge damage 7% of the time
- Gather increased by 2x with tools
- Resources required to repair and upgrade decreased by 10%
- Rare items spawn around 13% of the time.
- Damage Animals, Players, Buildings & Entities: 1.5x damage
- Dodge damage 5% of the time
- Gather increased by 1.5x with tools
- Resources required to repair and upgrade decreased by 7.5%
- Uncommon items spawn around 21% of the time.
- Damage Animals, Players, Buildings & Entities: 1.25x damage
- Dodge damage 3% of the time
- Gather increased by 1.25x with tools
- Resources required to repair and upgrade decreased by 5%
- Common items spawn around 63% of the time.
- No special properties or powers
Keep in mind Dodge items stack so having a full wardrobe of 5 Dodge laden items at 5% a piece will give you – you guessed it – a 25% chance of dodging damage!
Here’s just a few of what you should be on the lookout for!
Here are a few more of them!
I’ve added weapons so far, but am ready to add tools next!
I hope you enjoy these and keep in mind I’ll be tweaking the settings so please give me feedback!
NOTE: There is a known issue, if you stack two Skin Perks and then unstack them, you’ll look the perk from the one you unstack. I recommend for now, don’t stack Skin Perks! Thanks to DjRYFY for providing me with the exact steps to duplicate this!
Trump & Hillary
As of now, the issue has been fixed with assigning kits automatically when entering the Trump and Hillary zones! Enjoy gaining access immediately to goodies! 🙂
This was a fairly large patch and we have lots of plugins so let me know if something doesn’t work. I fully expect some aftermath, but let’s hope! 🙂 Have fun out there Bumfuzzlers!