Phew! Got a lot of stuff for you Bumfuzzlers! Bunch of fixes to a few situations on Modtopia thanks to some great feedback and also some changes I think you’ll all like! Especially you big game hunters 🙂 For everyone else, Skin Perks is back to full strength! Read on!
- Code lock auto placement to boxes, doors, lockers, cupboards now works. It was a permission issue due to recent loyalty level changes (/code) – thanks CannonFodder!
- Added ability to keep loot logs, but after a few players got kicked, I suspected it and disabled it!
- Replaced Tempered Steel hatchet and Muddy Converse boot skins in the Hunter kit and in the Loot. They were removed from the Steam workshop. They should now work as Skin Perks with proper dodge and upgrade bonuses – Thanks ATaXiA!
- Spaz 12 Shotgun was added to the hunter kit for player challenges (/pc) – Thanks ATaXiA!
- Christmas items added to Christmas presents and stockings such as trees, garland, etc. – Thanks ATaXiA!
- Jason Vorhees NPC now gives Halloween related items so he can be more spooky! – Thanks ATaXiA!
- Skin Perks should now work properly. For some reason only a few were, but now all 100+ of them should – Thanks ATaXiA!
- Handyman was thought to repair without resources. I verified it does in fact use resources and enabled it again (/handyman) – Thanks MrNiceGuy!
- Explosive distance kills will no longer be recorded in Player Challenges (/pc) – Thanks ATaXiA!
- Walking on a moving drawbridge will result in getting kicked due to a fly hack violation. The plugin author is aware and says he’ll look into it (/bridge.help) This also effects Vanillatopia – Thanks jarbar113 & ATaXia!
- You can accidentally remove tuna can lamp from elevator and break it. Plugin author believes it’s due to a plugin conflict so I’m trying to track it down. Best advise, don’t use the elevator with your hammer out. If it’s not out, you won’t get the open to remove the tuna lamp (/newlift /liftaid) – Thanks CannonFodder!
- The SuperHeli sometimes comes out at the same time as Chinooks. It’s believed the issue may be related to skipping night – Thanks ATaXia!
New Player Challenges
Along with the fixes to explosive distance kills, we now have 3 more titles – Tank Killer, Heli Hunter and Bot Hunter.
- APC Kills [TankHunter] – most Bradley kills
- Helicopter Kills [HeliHunter] – most SuperHeli kills
- NPC Kills [BotHunter] – Most Bot/NPC kills
Check Player Challenges (/pc) to see who the leaders are! Each title will get you a kit (/kit) that will give you some goodies! I expect I’ll be updating the kits for challenges over the next couple weeks. I think they can be better, but we’ll see.
Awesome feedback and suggestions everyone! I truly appreciate all the Bumfuzzling going on. It really helps ensure the server runs well and everyone has fun!